Friday, June 17, 2011

PLDT myDSL’s Internet to Sawa TRANSFORMS my Internet experience from Cyber Crawl-Stall to Hyper-Speed Overhaul!


Do you ever feel sick-and-tired of your Cyber Crawl-Stall connection? Do you want to TEANSFORM your slowwww internet to an Internet to Sawa Experience?


Then wait no further. PLDT myDSL now offers a better experience that will keep your Decepte-crawl internet connection at bay.

For those who availed of the PLDT myDSL Plan 3000, a big transformation is going to happen. There will be a free speed upgrade to up to 5 MBps from the previous 3MBps.


What extra ordinary transformation can I get from PLDT myDSL Internet to Sawa?

on social networking:

Poor internet connections sometimes get in the way of your chatting with friends. Abrupt disconnections hamper you from effectively communicating with others. If connections become so poor, I resort to e-mailing my friends instead, which does not guarantee me that they read my message instantly.

With internet-to-sawa, I will be sure my messages will reach them at hyper-speed. No more worries for me when it comes to spreading the news.


on online gaming:

Have you ever experienced those times where you play this certain online strategy game going toe-to-toe against a tough opponent, and you're already close to winning it? Then suddenly, for no apparent reason, your game was cut off. Then you'd scream - NOOOO!!!! on top of your lungs?

Well, it happens. Even to me.

Thanks to the internet-to-sawa broadband upgrade, inconvenient things like this will less likely happen, making online gaming fun, enjoyable and worry-free!



on watching online videos:

Have you experienced watching videos on Youtube at such a slow pace, it takes 30 minutes to just watch a two minute clip? Poor connections affect how your videos are being streamed into your PC like a deceptecon in your butt - a slow and excruciating pain from waiting too long in your seat.

But faster internet-to-sawa connections can eliminate all that.


on blogging:

There are times poor internet connection get to your blogging routine. Poor connections trouble your photo and video uploads, or saving the draft of the article you've already written. With this internet-to-sawa upgrade, blogging will be a more pleasurable and worthwhile experience.

Thanks to the additional speed I can get from PLDT myDSL plan 3000 I will be able to experience better and faster internet service allowing me to enjoy internet from one-to-sawa, literally.


What is Nuffnang? (and my transformation towards it)

For those who have not heard of Nuffnang yet, Nuffnang is an online advertising community where members can earn from advertising and enjoy blogging at the same time!

What's great about Nuffnang is that you can earn from this community absolutely free! There is no registration fee whatsoever if you are interested in joining. All you need to do is set up a blog (like mine) and register yourself to the Nuffnang community.

What's more, if you love to join contests like me, consider joining this community. Nuffnang frequently h0lds contests from different sponsors. Joining blog contests will allow us to better our writing, blogging and creativity skills overall, specially if you are geared on winning.

I first learned about Nuffnang from a blog I followed on online promos and contests. When I was still not into blogging, I never really paid much attention to this social advertising community. But my curiosity in blog contests allowed me to discover the potential of what Nuffnang can offer.

After trying out several blog contests on the internet, I finally tried out Nuffnang.

Winning contests in Nuffnang is quite a challenge because a lot of bloggers who joined Nuffnang are also into contests. But thanks to the competition, I got to learn more about blogging, and make competitive entries.

Hopefully in time, I can get to win more and bigger prizes Nuffnang will offer in the future.


With Nuffnang and PLDT myDSL Internet-to-Sawa, blogging and the internet will always be a fun and memorable experience. I would definitely recommend trying them out yourselves. For a contest enthusiast like me, they are both winning experiences.


Visit www.myworldmydsl.com for more information or call 171 to confirm your subscription today!

This is my entry to Nuffnang Philippines blog contest - PLDT myDSL’s Internet to Sawa TRANSFORMS the Internet Experience! First 100 bloggers to submit their blogs get to watch Transformers 3 - Dark of the Moon! Check out the contest mechanics here...

blog comments powered by Disqus