Novartis is having an online video/dance contest called Trabahustle Moves! Join this contest and get a chance to win a brand new iPad2! First to join this and qualifies gets to win 3,000 pesos cash! This contest is similar to a previous contest sponsored by Novartis called Dancexercise (2010).
Who can join:
• Trabahustle Moves is open to all residents of the Philippines, at least 18 years old.
• Employees of Novartis Healthcare Philippines, its media agencies and relatives are disqualified to join from the contest.
How to join:
• Record a mini-workout video at home, school or work.
• Classmates, colleagues and family members, including children, may be part of the video.
• Video length must within 30 seconds to 3 minutes.
• Send your video entry to email@example.com along with the name of your video entry as well as your full name, address, contact number and email address.
• For bigger files, you may use www.yousendit.com.
• You may send as many entries as you can.
• For more updates, subscribe to www.facebook.com/TrabahustleMoves.
Criteria for Judging:
• Videos will be judged based on the following criteria.
◊ Easy to follow steps (40%)
◊ Over-all execution (40%)
◊ Quality of the video output (20%)
• Deadline of submission of entries is until 11:59PM of November 9, 2012.
• Winners shall be posted on Trabahustle Moves Facebook Page on or before November 23, 2012.
- Try to make a dance move that is fun to do and simple at the same time. Moves should be simple enough to be followed by exercisers of all ages! Simplicity is part of the contest criteria.
- You may use any background song for your exercise video. Best practice would be to ask the owners of a particular song if you have concerns over copyright issues. Otherwise, you may put attributions or credits on your video. - you may use any style of video interpretation. You could either make one whole video clip, or you may arrange segments into one video.
Novartis Philippines website,or you may also check out the Trabahustle community page on Facebook.