Friday, September 20, 2013

I GoBigger and GoBetter with Globe


Suppose we ask ourselves, what is more sulit? What kind of deal would I choose to maximize my savings? Would I go for the bigger deal? Or the better deal?


If you ask me I would normally go for the bigger deal. Why? Because as the saying goes... the bigger the better. If I would go out to buy groceries, I usually choose to get the bigger variant. You may argue buying bigger will be more expensive at face value, but in the long run, you get to save more. Same goes for ordering food and drinks. I usually order the bigger portion rather than going for two smaller portions. Again, you get to save more if you go for the bigger deal.

That's why if if I choose Globe's new prepaid promos, I would choose GoBigger. Remember. Bigger is Better. This offer maximizes the benefits of calling my wife with no worries of spending too much on longer calls.

Here are some of Globe Prepaids new line of amazing deals. You can either go and choose to GoBigger or GoBetter. 


Go Bigger

– GoCALL100 gives me more call minutes (500 mins) VS Competitors offer (200 mins). No need to use prefix to enjoy unlicalls.

– With GoUNLI30, I get real unlimited service with unli allnetwork texts, unli calls to Globe TM, plus the real UNLI-chat experience with the best apps available. It’s the real deal compared to competitor’s UNLI offer.

Go Better

- GoUNLITXT49 gives me the same UNLI texts to Globe/TM at a BETTER prices VS Competitors offer.

– With GoUNLI25, I get real unlimited service w/ unli Globe/TM calls and texts, plus unli Viber chat to the rest of my friends. It’s the real deal compared to competitor’s UNLI offer.

Only Globe Prepaid gives me Bigger and Better unli offers. Click the images below to know more about Globes latest prepaid deals...













I GoBigger and GoBetter with Globe.

blog comments powered by Disqus