Saturday, January 22, 2011

Gaano Man Kalayo Ang Biyahe, Sulit Naman Kung Libre!: Sulit na Sulit Travel Contest


Gaano Man Kalayo Ang Biyahe, Sulit Naman Kung Libre! (No matter how far the trip, it's worth it if it's free!) This is me in a photo of my first trip to Tagaytay Highlands last December 31, 2009.

Sulit.com.ph and Trajet Tours and Travel promote tourism in the Philippines and abroad. Find great travel deals at Sulit.com.ph, the leading online classified ads website in the Philippines.

On the top left of the background is a popular landmark in the Highlands, which houses the cable car facility. Directly behind me is an attractive fountain situated in front the Highlands' club house, which is an added attraction for arriving guests. What's great about my trip to the Highlands is that I was able to go there FOR FREE thanks to my girlfriend and her office mates (I just managed to tag along with their caravan). Tagaytay Highlands is a 1 and a half hour ride from Metro Manila. With lots of amenities to choose from - like golf, swimming pools, go-carts, horseback riding and more, Tagaytay Highlands is a great tourist spot for Filipinos and foreigners alike.

And just like this experience, hopefully, Sulit PH and Trajet Tours will also be kind enough to sponsor a trip with my girlfriend to Hong Kong Disneyland too!

Well that's because I believe "Gaano Man Kalayo Ang Biyahe, Sulit Naman Kung Libre!"

This is my entry to the Sulit na Sulit Travel contest. Know more, visit the Sulit Philippines contest page. Deadline is on January 31, 2011.

Sponsors:







blog comments powered by Disqus