Sunday, November 16, 2014

NESCAFÉ Cappuccino is the most indulgent coffee I’ve ever had!


I love my coffee sweet and chocolatey! Among all the coffee flavors out there to choose from, cappuccino is what I prefer the most. It has the perk and aroma of coffee and the bitter sweet taste of cocoa that is perfect for keeping me active from early morning onwards.


And what better way to wake me up in the morning would be my daily cup of Nescafe Cappuccino! So how indulgent is my personal cup of Cappuccino? Normally I enjoy mine as it is but on special days, when I really want to enjoy my cup of coffee, I would throw in other sweet stuff into the mix. This is how I make one...

First of, I prepare a sachet of Nescafe Cappuccino and pour into my mug...

Next, pour in hot water, then stir it well.

Because of my love for chocolate I add a little more cocoa powder for maximum enjoyment. Mix again thoroughly.

Well, sometimes I add mallows into the mix (or cereal depending on my preference).


And finally I top it off with the choco sprinkles that comes along with Nescafe Cappuccino.
 
The coffee foam and choco sprinkes in NESCAFÉ Cappuccino make it a more indulgent experience because it makes my coffee chocolatier and fuller when it comes to taste.


Now it is time to enjoy the flavor of my very own Nescafe Cappuccino creation!


With the sweet and bitter blend of coffee and chocolate, I am sure to wake up vibrant and full of energy before I go off to work or any other activity over the weekends like playing fun games with my little one.



Nescafe Cappuccino kickstarts my day! It helps me go through my day-to-day activities at work or at home with a smile! Honestly, it is the most  indulgent coffee experience I’ve ever had!

Now, how about you? What's your most indulgent coffee you ever had?




blog comments powered by Disqus