Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hello World I'm back!


Hello world! it's been a long time since I posted a blog post on contests. It must have been more than 6 months since my last blog post. Lately I have been doing other more personal stuff. Oh well, my motto always is 'family first before contests.' :)


Hopefully I can recover from the long blogging break. I will be joining more contests soon and hopefully I can still bring out my mojo. Some of my last few blog contest entries late last year were a lot more misses than hits (as expected from a non-pro writer hehehe). For my last blog hit, my family and I would like to thank Electrolux Philippines for choosing my contest blog post on My Shirt Story. Winning the prize was a big big help to us.

If I have more time, I might be posting a little more, like interesting contests I find on the net, and/or join contests again. And if I had all the time in the world, I might even make contest joining a career. Of course the contests I join is not for myself alone, but for my family - my dearest wife and child. And I will pour my heart into it just like the good old days because I know deep within my soul that winning is everything, in contests and specially in life.


Hoping to be more active again soon...

Regards, rdnofera - The Contest Pirate

blog comments powered by Disqus