Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tommy Hilfiger's LOUD Contest


Nuffnang Philippines will be giving away a pair of 7 ml Loud For Him and Loud For Her fragrances in Tommy Hilfiger's LOUD Contest!


Contest is open to all Nuffnang Philippines members in Metro Manila with at least one banner ad unit in their blog.

Contest write-up:

This February, we’re not only going to cheer for LOVE but also to the concept of getting LOUD, as Tommy Hilfiger Philippines will be giving away a pair of 7 ml Loud For Him and Loud For Her fragrances to those who will prove themselves loud enough to be heard.

To join create a blog post on What makes you LOUD!

1. Open to all Nuffnangers who have at least one (1) valid ad unit.

2. Write a blog entry about whatever it is that makes you LOUD. It could be your unique fashion statements, your heart-warming sense of humor, or your faith that gives you hope everyday. It could even be a story about how you first loved and lost but survived and gotten tougher. Anything goes!

3. Paste the Tommy Hilfiger LOUD badge below your blog post.

My Answer:

What makes me LOUD are my contest entries whether I submit them online or non-online. Whether I submit assembly art, essays, photos, video or blogs, I make sure that I get to submit the best possible entry within the allotted time for getting better winning chances. My contest entries speak about myself - trying hard and persevering to win.

---
Note: The first 30 valid Nuffnang bloggers who submit their blog post gets to win the prize.

For more information about this contest, visit the Tommy Hilfiger's LOUD Contest link from Nuffnang Philippines. Feel free to visit the Tommy Hilfiger fan page PH on Facebook.




blog comments powered by Disqus