Saturday, April 10, 2010

What is Your Summer Reading List? - Powerbooks Contest Entry

I joined the Powerbooks "What is Your Summer Readling List?" contest on Facebook. Contestants are required to submit an "artwork" with 5 books of their choice, and a caption of 100 words or less answering the following:

a) Why these books for your reading list?
b) Where do you plan to read them?
c) Why Powerbooks is your favorite book store?

Here is my "artwork" below...

Hehehe, my sister says it looks more like a UNICEF greeting card rather than an "artwork". Maybe I need to improve my drawing skills...

Anyway, in order to vote, just visit the Powerbooks fan page on Facebook. Then, be a fan of Powerbooks (just click +1 fan on that page). Then head to their Photo Album entitled "What is your Summer Reading List". My entry is number 44 on the 3rd page of the album (parang malas/unlucky ata number ko ngayon) .

Voting is 40% of the criteria. The remaining 60% will be judged by Powerbooks.

Good luck to all of us contestants.

blog comments powered by Disqus