Wednesday, December 29, 2010

HP Philippines Christmas Wish Promo

Join the HP Philippines Christmas Wish Promo and you may win the HP computer of your dreams! The prize depends on what HP computer you wish for on their list.

This contest is open to fans of HP Philippines fan page on Facebook.


1. All participants must be a fan of the official HP Philippines fan page (

2. All participants are required to fill out the following fields in order to submit their entries:

Full Name:
Occupation(if Any):
Email Address:
Mobile Number:

3. Participants will be prompted to upload a photo of themselves and select one (1) among a preselected list of laptops and desktops of your desire. In no more than 180 characters, participants must explain why they want an HP for Christmas. Only complete entries will be considered valid.

Participants can only choose from the following list of HP Personal Systems Group products:

a. HP Mini 210
b. G-Series G42 Corei3
c. DM4 Corei5 512 ATI
d. DV3 Corei7
e. HP Pavilion P6355D Core i3-540

4. Only one (1) entry per participant is allowed. Any excess entries will be considered

5. There will only be one (1) winner. The winner will be selected using the following criteria:

Content 70%
Likes 20%
Over-all Impact 10%

6. The winner will be announced on January 12, 2011 at the HP Philippines Wall. The
winner will be notified via private message and email on how to claim his/her prize.

7. Prize may be claimed sixty (60) days after the promo. All prizes are non-transferable
and cannot be converted to cash.

8. Claiming of prize will strictly be at the Rogue Digital Inc. office; Monday to Thursday
1:00PM to 5:00PM.

Winners must present (2) two valid IDs and (2) a printout of the winner notification email
or private message sent in order to claim his/her prize.

Rogue Digital Inc. is located at Unit 309 SEDCCO Building, Rada Street, Legaspi Village,
Makati City.

9. Absolutely no malicious content will be tolerated at any given time. HP Philippines
reserves the right to delete, block or report any entry/content as they see fit.

10. HP Philippines reserves the right to refuse and/or invalidate any counterfeit/dubious entries as they see fit.

11. All employees of HP, partner advertising and promotional agencies, the partner printing
company and employees of distributors and resellers, including their relatives up to the
second degree of consanguinity or affinity, are disqualified from joining this promotion.

12. All submitted entries will be deemed property of HP Philippines.

13. Promo period: December 21, 2010 to January 11, 2011.

- you can only submit one entry for this contest. More than 1 submission means you get disqualified.
- only one winner for this contest.
- voting is only 20% of the criteria. The remaining 80% will depend on your creativity and overall content.
- deadline is on January 11, 2011.

For more information and/or join the contest, head over to HP Philippines Facebook page.

blog comments powered by Disqus