Friday, November 19, 2010

Submitted my Photomarathon video entry, and collected a prize...


I took a half-day off just to pick up some prizes I have won recently. One of them was an iPod nano courtesy of the Fact-or-Fake Mentos video contest from Perfetti Van Melle Philippines.


I planned to claim more of my other prizes today unfortunately I was not able to due to the heavy traffic. Maybe some other time (or I'll ask someone else to claim). Plus I had to prioritize my video entry submission for the Canon Photomarathon 2010.

The deadline of the Photomarathon video category submission was today 4 p.m. I hope my entry stands a chance against other contenders for this contest because I only used an older camera model to shoot my video.

Canon camera model: Canon Powershot A85

Check out my video entry below...

After that, I went to Ortigas to claim my winnings for the Fact-or-Fake video contest which was recently concluded. What I received was a green iPod nano 5th generation.


Thanks to Perfetti Van Melle Philippines for awarding this prize to me.

I dedicate my prize to my girlfriend for helping me out with some of the contests I joined. She even helped me out here for my Canon Photomarathon entry and the Mentos Fact-or-Fake video entry. It's already with her now, hope she makes the most out of it... :)

Hopefully, I could still win in more contests while learning more stuff along the way.

The journey continues...

blog comments powered by Disqus