Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I joined the Mentos Fresh Geyser Video Contest!


I haven't been blogging lately because of the work load I should prioritize. Anyway, I was still able to submit my entry to the Mentos Fresh Geyser - Fact or Fake Video Contest.


I wish I could have thought of a better concept for my entry because there are a lot of worthy entries who can possibly win in the overall impact criteria.

Here is my video uploaded on Youtube...



Please vote for my entry! Voting is 30% of the criteria for overall impact.

1) Go to Mentos Fresh Geyser on Facebook.
2) Click on The "Mentos Fact or Fake" Tab
3) Register on the "Fact or Fake" Application
4) Please vote for my entry...

My entry kinda looks like a rip-off from an old Mentos commercial, down to that LSS-inducing Mentos Freshness song. After finishing the video editing, the song just sticks to my head, like the Mentos candy on my fingers when wet (hehehe).

Like I mentioned in my previous blogs, somehow contests give me some kind of drive to learn new stuff like video editing. Although, not the best video editor to date, hopefully I can master more of the application's functions as I join more contests.

And hopefully my entry will win this contest!

Deadline of this contest is tomorrow - October 28, 2010!

blog comments powered by Disqus