Sunday, October 10, 2010

Slow Melting In Progress...


Whew! Just finished another day at the office. How I wish I could clear my mind of all that stress from work! Six days a week, day-in and day-out, it's the same routine! If only there was an easy way to relax...

What if I tried something new? Maybe try a new ice cream flavor perhaps?

So one day I found myself trying out the new flavor from Haagen-Dazs called Caramel Biscuit and Cream. Hopefully, this new treat could help me ease my mind off my dull, boring routine.

To make enjoying worthwhile, I thought of using some more biscuits along with my new discovery...


After arriving home, I prepared for my slow melting process. I tried to think of ways of enjoying my ice cream along with my biscuits. Simply dipping them wasn't enough.

So I thought of mixing them and doing arrangements, kinda like a wannabe pastry chef.

“Do not disturb. Slow melting in progress.” I hope no one disturbs my relaxation time...

And as I put my own ingredients, I imagined what I always wanted in life...

I want to have my own house...

I want to have my own car...

And as I finish every arrangement, I would imagine I can reeeeaaally have them as I ate my creation...

But I also wished I can do more! I wish I could travel overseas...

or go to beaches and tourist spots I haven't been to before...
and as I go along the things I always wanted to do, somehow I felt there was something missing...




OOPS!


How can I forget? No matter how much I want something in life, I can never fully enjoy them all without a friend.

Without the company of others, life just melts away without meaning.
:)


This is my entry to the Haagen-Dazs Melting Me Slowly blog contest. For more information about this contest, visit the Nuffnang Philippines contest page. To get to know more about the new Haagen-Dazs Caramel Biscuit & Cream, visit the Haagen-Dazs Philippines website.


blog comments powered by Disqus