Saturday, March 19, 2011

Blowout Naman Diyan Bro!


"Blowout Naman Diyan Bro!" (Give us a blowout brother!)

These are the words that come out of the mouths of some close friends, officemates, and even my family whenever something "special" comes up.


And for a "kuripot" (thrifty) guy like me, these are the words I dread to hear.

More often than not, they often bug me for a blowout whenever...

...it's payday!

Yup, payday! Whenever it's time to cash in on your hard earned dough, they gang up on you and jokingly ask for a treat. Even some french fries would do. Although most often, their demand ends with KKB (kanya-kanyang bayad / self-paid treat) in one of our favorite fast food joints.


...it's my birthday!

Birthdays. Who can escape this one? This once a year ritual of free merienda for the officemates can't be trifled with, or risk not getting your share of their birthday blowouts.


... I win in contests

With some luck, I get to win in contests and promos in the net, but not too often though. I do share my blessings with them whenever I win something significant.



But as of the moment, my friends are now asking for a different kind of blowout...

After one of my officemates got married last Saturday,



the BIG question a.k.a. blowout they're asking me right now is...

"when will I get married?"


Bonus question: "Where will we eat after the wedding?"

One of my officemates suggested we eat in that big Chinese restaurant along Roxas Boulevard for my reception.

I jokingly answered: "Yeah, but we'll just eat there in front of the resto. I'll order kikiam and siomai through the street vendor.." lol :)

Kidding aside, attending my friend's wedding made me ponder, will I ever be able to prepare for a good wedding? From the gowns, to the people involved, the church decor, down to the nitty-gritty details, everything must be perfect.

My fiancee and I have been making plans to get married soon. We even visited a wedding expo to get some ideas on things we need to focus on for our wedding.

some of the wedding brochures we gathered at the expo...

Looking at the wedding brochures made me realize Church weddings won't come cheap. And so, to make SMART decisions, I consulted a good friend of mine, and also my mother about spending for a wedding. And as I confessed I wanted to minimize on costs, they both pointed out to me that a wedding is every woman's dream, and I should do my best to make this dream a reality.

And so, to make better arrangements for this much anticipated wedding, NOW would be the best time for me to get a personal broadband connection!

With a personal broadband connection such as Smart Bro, I will be able to do the following...

- I can search the internet and compare prices of wedding services, wedding clothes, food and more!
- I can book restaurants and hotel accommodations online!
- I can contact and invite friends who will attend on my wedding day through social networking sites. I can also inform them on change of plans.
- I can look for more creative wedding ideas via internet search.
- I can download images and our favorite music my fiancee and I can use as our tracks to be played and set the mood on our wedding day.
- I can read tips from blogs on how to make my wedding day a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- AND after the wedding, I can upload all my photos and videos online, and share them to all my relatives and friends.

And the best deal I can get is having my own SMART BRO Unlimited Home Broadband Plan today!!!


Check out this video on SMART Bro's Broadbandest Blowout!

NOW is also the best time to subscribe to SMART BRO Unlimited Home Broadband Plan 999 or 1995 because of all the amazing freebies below. The offer may not happen again so you have to grab the opportunity NOW!!!

Freebies for subscribing to this plan are the following:

a. Free All-In-One HP Printer
b. FREE Call & Texts with SMART Gold Lite Plan 300 for 6 months subscription
c. Free 1 month broadband subscription

Like spending for a big wedding, one would like to get the best broadband deals for the money. The freebies included in the package definitely make this one a great offer. But take note, the Smart BRO Unlimited Home broadband promo is available from March 4 to June 4, 2011 only! So avail NOW before this once-in-a-lifetime promo ends.

With the SMART BRO Unlimited Home broadband, you will get consistent surf speed and stable signal. Stable signal means - more photo, video and music downloads, uninterrupted chat and smooth web browsing that keeps me well-informed, in-touch and helps me make the right decisions on how to spend wisely for this upcoming big event.

With the help of SMART BRO, I can make SMART plans that will make the BIGGEST BLOWOUT of my life meaningful.

P.S. This very important occasion will be without meaning without her. I want my plan for this BIGGEST BLOWOUT of my life to come true because I love and cherish her always no matter what.



This is my entry to the SMART Bro’s Broadbandest Blowout Blogger Contest! Visit the Nuffnang Philippines contest page to know more about this contest. Deadline for this contest is on March 21, 2011.

To know more about this one-of-a-kind party package, you may check out the Smart Telecommunications Facebook fan page or the Smart Bro website! For further inquiries about the promo, you may visit the nearest SMART Wireless Center or any SMART BRO accredited agents.

Remember, this promo is up to June 4, 2011 only.




blog comments powered by Disqus