Monday, April 25, 2011

Attract More With The Samsung Smart TV!


If you find that your living room is quite a bore these days, maybe its time for us to 'step up' to the times. Most often than not, what makes your living room a totally exciting place to be in is its centerpiece, namely, the living room television set.


That's where the Samsung SMART TV comes in. With the aid of this high tech state-of-the-art equipment, you will be able to WOW your family, friends, and even special guests who drop by your humble abode.

With the Samsung SMART TV in my living room, entertainment can be as good as it gets.

Who wouldn't want to sing their hearts out during videoke sessions using a wide screen LED display. With a Samsung SMART TV, I could hook it up with any DVD or videoke player, and presto! I get to have a more visual singing experience (even if I don't have much singing talent, lol).


Now for those who are skeptical on the correctness of your videoke's lyrics (from time-to-time I get to see mistakes in grammar myself), you can always search for the right lyrics through the internet. If you connect your Samsung SMART TV to the internet and your videoke player at the same time, you can compare lyrics by using the search option on your TV. Now you'll be SMART enough to know what you're singing is accurate.

For special occasions like Christmas parties, or family gatherings, I can always count of a Samsung SMART TV to entertain, even through dance.



The way I see it, the best way to use the Samsung SMART TV for dance is by searching routine and instruction videos on the internet. For those who do not have any idea on dance choreography, you can use the dance videos as examples.

If you're really in to it, you can use these dance routine videos while performing your act at the same time! You can mount this wide screen TV on a wall behind you or your group while you perform. It will definitely add to the presentation factor!

For a more personal touch, I can even use my Samsung SMART TV for exercise dance routines too! Since I am health conscious, instead of buying exercise DVDs, why won't I search for exercise routines on the net I can follow. With the Samsung SMART TV, I won't need to go out of your way to buy new episodes every time I get bored with your old routine.

If I get to own my very own Samsung SMART TV, I can be the center of attraction, which also makes me cool and SMART!

This is my entry to the THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH A SAMSUNG SMART TV blog contest. Experience a Smarter Life. To know more about this brand new innovation from Samsung, or to know more about this contest, you may visit the Samsung TV PHilippines Facebook fan page. Check out the Samsung Philippines website to know more about The Samsung Smart TV. Stay tuned for more of my blog posts on the creative THINGS I CAN DO WITH A SAMSUNG SMART TV!


blog comments powered by Disqus