Thursday, April 28, 2011

Use Internet to Connect with Friends and Loved Ones With Samsung SMART TV


Decades ago, it was very costly to call your friends and loved ones specially when they are overseas. But today, thanks to the internet, we are now able to connect with our friends and loved ones in ways that are fast, reliable and relatively cheap.



With more ways than one, we can bridge the gap through our PCs, or smartphones. And with today's technology, we can also connect with them with our TVs! With a Samsung SMART TV, I can also send messages, chat or talk with my loved ones online.

Connecting through Facebook

As I mentioned earlier on my blog on earning extra income (by joining online contests), Facebook is available on a Samsung SMART TV. With A Samsung SMART TV, I could connect with Facebook and post my messages and status updates online! With it, I can send private messages to my friends or chat with them whenever they are online. Having your own Samsung SMART TV is just as good as having your own PC for your Facebook routines.


Twitter Updates

With Twitter on Samsung SMART TV, I can broadcast my status or read twitter updates from my friends, loved ones, even celebrities or blog posts I follow. A Twitter app on a Samsung SMART TV allows us easy twitter access.

Skype Services


For those not familiar with Skype, this web service allows 3G and internet users to talk with your loved ones through the internet. If I have a 3G phone or PC, I can easily connect and talk with other Skype users using either their own 3G phone or PC to communicate. Samsung SMART TV also allows us to do this. In order to talk to the other party however, you will need an external camera and microphone connected to the Samsung SMART TV. Once configured, it's like talking to your loved one on a PC. A TV experience like this is definitely like no other.


All these and more allow me to share my experiences with other people. Thanks to the power of technology, bonding with others far away has been made SIMPLE. With a Samsung SMART TV of my own, I know that connecting and sharing our thoughts with our loved ones can be done the SMART and easy way.

This is my entry to the THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH A SAMSUNG SMART TV blog contest. Experience a Smarter Life. To know more about this brand new innovation from Samsung, or to know more about this contest, you may visit the Samsung TV PHilippines Facebook fan page. Check out the Samsung Philippines website to know more about The Samsung Smart TV. Stay tuned for more of my blog posts on the creative THINGS I CAN DO WITH A SAMSUNG SMART TV!

blog comments powered by Disqus